Did you know that your stomach is naturally an acid environment. Our stomach is producing around 3 litters of chlorhydrique acid (HCL) each day .
So how do you know if you suffer from a lacke of chlorhydrique acid in your stomach?
Thanks to the Beet Juice Gastric Acid Test:
- Drink 4oz of beet juice once daily for 3 consecutive days. You can follow my “Women immune system booster cocktail recipe
- Check the color of your urine daily and record if your urine is red, pink or yellow.
If the red color from the beets is passed into your urine, it may indicate a low level of hydrochloric acid. With the right amount of gastric acid, the betalain in the beets would be broken down and not appear in your urine.
If you notice the red color in your urine, you may experience this sympoms and believe they are from stomac acid…which is the opposit.
- burning feeling in gut after meals (heartburn!)
- frequent belching after meals
- bloating / feeling of over-fullness after meals
- stomach upsets easily
- gas, flatulence after meals
- chronic intestinal infections: bacterial, yeasts, parasites
- chronic candida infection
- undigested food in stools
- known food sensitivities.
- I hope you enjoyed this tip…very easy to realize….but remember, never substitute a doctor diagnosis with homemade recipe…this tips are helping you to decide if you should visit your physician.