We can all read a lot of advices on how to fight the first signs of aging, how good that X or Y cosmetic brand is.
To emphasize these numerous advices, we always see beautiful photos of amazing models, probably as old as my daughters are, deeply photoshoped…and why not after a bunch of cosmetic surgeries…all that to show us the benefits of these skin cares, advices..;and other beauty tips…
Obviously, I am not sure these adds are helping us to love ourself…as we are…to be self confident…and therefore to stick on a realistic, natural and more than everything, relentless, natural beauty routine.
I never believed I have been a beautiful woman, but I have a natural charisma.
I had 2 amaaaazing babies, who are now young women..; so, like every woman, I have strech marks, I gained some weight….I lost some other…I gained lines…and scares…and am proud of each of them…they are part of who I am….even if I cannot deny…I am close to be 50 years old…
I also have to say I spent a lot of time outdoor, and have never protected my skin with any SPF kind of think…but I was rather using a homemade triple mild castile soap along with diy moisterizing cream.
Because I was riding horses and breading them, I had a lot of injuries.
I had my nose broken twice, I have been kicked by a horse on my face…had numerous surgeries (none were plastic surgeries), even more bones fractures, 2 vertebreas, ankles…
So lets say…some kind of stressful events which could have endangered my motivation, my plastic…my tenacity to follow, what, in my point of view, was a common sense for staying as healthy as I can, as self confidant as we all should be, as active as possible…as pretty as mother nature made me…
Here are my 15 steps for staying naturally healthy with my daily routine
-1 Showering with a whole natural moisturizing castile soap or shower gel. I love to know that I am gently cleansing my skin, without letting any dangerous chemicals penetrating into my bloodstream…and my body
-2 Gently exfoliating my face skin with a konjac natural sponge…a treat for my skin
-3 Scrubbing my whole body once a week with a manuka honey diy scrub
– 4 Using my natural diy anti aging tonic lotion
-5 Applying my diy version of anti puffing eye contour gel…..only after a bad night or when I am very tired
– 6 Applying my blend of 3 vegetal anti aging oil…because it is easy and fast
– 7 As a deodorant, I avoid all dangerous chemicals by using my own homemade deodorant which smells sweet almond
– 8 For the fragrance which will follow me all day long, I use a blend of essential oils…here are some inspirations of good blends for natural perfume or a fresh eau de cologne
– 9 For my freezy undomitable hair, I put a small amount of my hair balm. In summer I keep it in the fridge to get the right texture (since I am living in a tropical weather…my balm would melt…) this balm is mainly composed of white cocoa butter. I like its smell…it is very sweet…in fact it smells chocolate….yummy…
– 10 For some shimering and girly skin, I use my natural shimering oil (like the nuxe huile prodigieuse…without the chemicals…)
– 11 In the evening, even when I didn’t put any make up on , I clean my skin with my homemade 2 in 1 skin cleanser, than I rinse it with water…so simple…so natural…
-12 I try to eat as healthy as I can, I have been eating gluten free for the last 7 years and am now following a paleo diet for the last 2 months…you can find some nice recipes on my french gluten free gourmet blog
– 13 I used to exercise each day…walking is really a healthy and easy way to exercise.
By doing so, you bring oxigen to your body, you stimulate blood circulation and your body produces endorphines, the hormons of wellbeing. This is the easiest way to avoid the aging effect of oxidation.
– 14 Meditation and deep breathing. Quantic physicians prooved that meditation has a positive action on your body and wellbeing. This is helping to reduce any oxidative stress….this is good for fighting signs of age.
There is no need of a beautiful desert island to meditate…you can do it in the bus or subway, in the forest, in your bedroom…anywhere
– 15 And I will end my routine with stretching or yoga….for the balance of your whole body…and mind. Some days I am only stretching for a couple of minutes…but it’s better than nothing…
So my advice would be: stay who you are, enjoy and love yourself, …….take care of yourself….and know that your are beautiful…with nature and by nature…!!!
I hope you enjoyed my post as much as I enjoy using all my tips.
Sharing is caring…thank you 🙂
Leave a Reply