Thank you so much for the sweet blogger of onehundredtwentythreedays for nominating me for this Liebster Award…my very first award!!!
This Liebster award nomination is a wonderful opportunity to slow down…to stop focusing on the content of my posts…at least for one day…to turn my mind to others…to make me wonder which of the blogs I follow are…my favorite.
This is also a great opportunity for networking, so thanks again to Juliet’s Mom…and I take the occasion to let you know…it is pretty tough to find your name on your blog…I guess it is on purpose…so as I noticed you loved being a Mom…this is the nickname I gave to the blogger from one hundred twenty three days….this great blogger…followed by her whole family…challenged to eat healthy food at home…without take out… this is a great inspiration to stay healthy…
The Liebster Award Rules
- Acknowledge and link back to the person who nominated you (Thank you so much to Juliet’s Mom alias onehundredtwentythreedays blogger !)
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post about the Liebster Award.
Random Facts About Myself
- I decided to get into natural medicine after being injured during a horse back riding accident. At that time a wonderful “etiopathe, kind of osteopath”…vanished my horrible back pain… I immediatly vdecided not to go with the flow…and to believe in other sciences…with the purpose of helping people.
- I couldn’t use cosmetic and beauty products which are not mine anymore
- I lived in 5 countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Florida USA, New Caledonia, Australia), 3 continents, 1 Island
- I rescued a baby fox who lived in our home with my dogs for almost one year (I know it is not allowed…but one of my dog brought me back a tiny fur bowl…what was I supposed to do???) I had a tough time pushing him to his natural habitat, step by step…slowly…he found his way in the forest…and was coming back to say hi for a while…
6.My favorite book is The Perfume, not because he is a murderer, but because he has this amazing ability to smell subtil fragrances…
7.I am intolerant to gluten, and am following a paleo diet for the last 3 months…it’s fun to eat healthy!
8.I invented a non invasive thermo diagnosis medical machine which I patented in 1997
9. After working in the natural medical field for 15 years, working for international sport teams all over the world, I moved to Florida, opened a fashion store…got bored in the store….so I began to sew clothing…to kill time…and turned to be a fashion designer
11. I simply cannot live without being surrounded by nature.
Q&A From My Nominator (nominees please answer these same 11 questions)
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 29, and find line 4. What is the book and does it say? It’s a French book, L’Aromatherapie Exactement- Aromatherapy Exactly. Line 4:Aromatic Molecule energetic activity, or by supply of electrons (negativation), or by electrons’ uptake (positivation), or by supply of protons (acidosis)….I know…kind of complicated…this book is always next to me…it’s my bible for aromatherapy…it helped me during my aromatherapy training
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Anywhere with sun, nature and animals
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? Erase material avidity
- Is the glass half empty or half full? Full
- When is the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Wow…20 years ago…
- What did you want to be when you grew up?I wanted to be an osteopath…chiropractor…or working with horses…I turned to have both
- What is your favorite time of the day? The time I am getting to bed…my habit is to have a large smile while slipping under my sheats…
- What inspires you? Passionate people
- What is your favorite childhood memory?Riding horses all day long…and sleeping under the stars with the noise of horses breath…while eating grass…the kind of “scrunch scrunch “ noise you recognize when you know horses
- What three things in nature do you find most beautiful? The fragrances of plants, the under ocean world, the sun energy
- Who are your Nominees?
I am very happy to be nominated for this liebster award…it has been a great experience of sharing…probably deeper than by simply sharing my posts…so thank you again Juliet’s mom...
and if you enjoyed reading this post…or being nominated…please take the opportunity to visit he blogs I nominated…you will meet nice thoughts, beautiful photos, wonderful people…
Enjoy and spread the lovely spirit of this liebster award