Yes…my my…and I mean it. this is a good paleo bread…gluten free and dairy free
It can be served as for breackfast, like on the photo above, with chilled coconut oil, crumbled walnuts and a tiny topping of maple syrup, or with an apple syrup which will quench your need of pectin…and of pleasure:)
I like it for my sandwiches with a spread of avocado guacamole, tomatoes, herbs, and some free range chicken, freshly coocked with lemon juice and ginger.
For dessert, it is delicious with a strawberries spread made with coconut whipped cream.
It is easy to realize and pretty fast…you don’t need to let it raise for hours…and it wil be baked in 30 minutes.
-2 cups of almond flour
-3/4 cup of arrowroot
-1/2 cup of coconut flour
-1/4 cup of ground flaxseed
-1/4 cup whole ground almonds
-1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (of your spoons are small, lets put 1 tsp)
– 1 pinch of himalayan salt (I use himalayan salt because it is full of good needed minerals…it doesn’t contain whitening chemicals…it is all natural)
– 6 free range eggs
– 2 table spoon of Kombucha ( the usual recipe are containing apple cider…but I tried it with Kombucha…it works well, it taste well…so…why not?)
– Turn on your oven on 180° C or 350° F
-In a bowl, mix all your dry ingredients
-In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs with the Kombucha until obtaininng a light and foamy texture.
– Combine the dry ingredients with the wet mixture to obtain an homogeneous texture (it is not looking like a usual bread loaf though, it is more liquid…but it will turn great, don’t worry)
– Pour the mixture into loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean
Why is it healthy:
It is grain free, so gluten free, it is full of fibers
are full of omega 3 and of sulfur. Sulfur has some anti inflammatory benefits
Sulfur is a mineral. It is the 4th most important element in the human body.
Almonds are alkaline and are loaded with minerals. This is the healthiest nut, which is even helping to fight against heart disease and Alzheimer disease since it is providing your body with very good fat which is helpful for your brain.
Is a wonderful vegetal source for omega 3. It has anti oxidant and anti inflammatory properties. Once ground, omega 3 are easily available. It is a more sustainable and safer source for omega 3 than fish oil ( fish oil require more processing and could contain toxic ingredients such as mercury
Is an excellent source of fibers and minerals.
According to authority nutrition, chia seeds have 11 prooven benefis on health, the 2 main are the anti oxidant property and its multiple nutrients composure.
I hope you enjoy your ” paleolicious” bread.
Please leave a comment on how your prefer to eat it.
Thank you for your visit and bon appétit les Amis!